The purpose of code P0152 is to track the amount of time that the or Air Fuel Ratio Sensor takes to go from indicating that the fuel control system is in open loop to rapidly switching above and below the 450-millivolt set point, thus indicating that the fuel control system is in closed loop. P0152 is set when there is a sustained high voltage signal from the Oxygen Sensor for a specified amount of time.
- Check Light will illuminate
- In many cases, no abnormal symptoms may be noticed
- In many cases, the will be elevated
- Defective Oxygen Sensor
- Faulty Oxygen Sensor wiring or connections
- Shorted Oxygen Sensor Heater element(s)
- Oxygen Sensor is replaced when the problem is faulty Oxygen Sensor wiring or connections
- Oxygen Sensor is replaced when the problem is an over-reporting Mass Air Flow Sensor
Note:1. Need to look up additional OBD-II Trouble Codes(DTC), use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search. You can repeat the search as many times as you need, one diagnostic code per search.
2. Don't assume a particular OBDii code means the same for other automotive manufacturers as there are many manufacturer specific codes in use.
3. If your trouble codes are for a different automotive, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other manufactures. The search only looks at OBD codes valid for the currently selected manufacturer.
4. This code is for reference only.
5. Help us improve CarObdCode.com. Tell us fix the code. Any information is appreciated. Thanks.