Fuel Trim Bank 1
- Faulty front heated
- Ignition misfiring
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Exhaust gas leaks
- Incorrect fuel pressure
- Lack of fuel
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
- Incorrect Positive Crankcase Ventilation ( ) hose connection
- Excessive Fuel Consumption
With the Air/Fuel Mixture Ratio Self-Learning Control, the actual mixture ratio can be brought closely to the theoretical mixture ratio based on the mixture ratio feedback signal from the heated oxygen sensors 1. The Engine Control Module () calculates the necessary compensation to correct the offset between the actual and the theoretical ratios.
In case the amount of the compensation value is extremely large (The actual mixture ratio is too lean.), the ECM judges the condition as thesystem malfunction and light up the Malfunction Indicator Light ( ) (2 trip detection logic).
Note:1. Need to look up additional OBD-II Trouble Codes(DTC), use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search. You can repeat the search as many times as you need, one diagnostic code per search.
2. Don't assume a particular OBDii code means the same for other automotive manufacturers as there are many manufacturer specific codes in use.
3. If your trouble codes are for a different automotive, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other manufactures. The search only looks at OBD codes valid for the currently selected manufacturer.
4. This code is for reference only.
5. Help us improve CarObdCode.com. Tell us fix the code. Any information is appreciated. Thanks.