Fuel Temperature Sensor B High Input
- Engine Fuel Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Fuel Temperature Sensor poor electrical connection
The comprehensive component monitor (CCM) monitors the Engine Fuel Temperature (EFT) Sensor circuit to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) for low and high voltage. If voltage were to fall below or exceed a calibrated limit and amount of time during testing, the test will fail. Open or short in harness. Low ambient temperature operation.
Note:1. Need to look up additional OBD-II Trouble Codes(DTC), use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search. You can repeat the search as many times as you need, one diagnostic code per search.
2. Don't assume a particular OBDii code means the same for other automotive manufacturers as there are many manufacturer specific codes in use.
3. If your trouble codes are for a different automotive, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other manufactures. The search only looks at OBD codes valid for the currently selected manufacturer.
4. This code is for reference only.
5. Help us improve CarObdCode.com. Tell us fix the code. Any information is appreciated. Thanks.