EVAP Emission System Pressure Sensor
- Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) Pressure sensor harness is open or shorted
- Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) Pressure sensor poor electrical connection
- Faulty Control Module ( )
The Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) control system pressure sensor detects pressure in the purge line. The sensor output voltage to the Engine Control Module (ECM) increases as pressure increases. The EVAP control system pressure sensor is not used to control thesystem. It is used only for on board diagnosis.
Note:1. Need to look up additional OBD-II Trouble Codes(DTC), use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search. You can repeat the search as many times as you need, one diagnostic code per search.
2. Don't assume a particular OBDii code means the same for other automotive manufacturers as there are many manufacturer specific codes in use.
3. If your trouble codes are for a different automotive, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other manufactures. The search only looks at OBD codes valid for the currently selected manufacturer.
4. This code is for reference only.
5. Help us improve CarObdCode.com. Tell us fix the code. Any information is appreciated. Thanks.