Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve Insufficient Lift
– Vacuum cut valve
– Bypass hoses for clogging
– EVAP control system pressure sensor and
– EVAP canister vent control valve
– Hose between fuel tank and cut valve clogged
– Hose between vacuum cut valve and EVAP canister clogged
– EVAP purge port of fuel tank for clogging
The vacuum cut valve and vacuum cut valve bypass valve are installed in parallel on the EVAP purge line between the fuel tank and the EVAP canister.
The vacuum cut valve prevents thevacuum from being applied to the fuel tank. The vacuum cut valve bypass valve is a solenoid type valve and generally remains closed. It opens only for on board diagnosis.
The vacuum cut valve bypass valve responds to signals from the. When the ECM sends an ON (ground) signal, the valve is opened. The vacuum cut valve is then bypassed to apply intake manifold vacuum to the fuel tank..