Anti-Lockor Anti-Skid Brake System ( ) uses a series of sensors, a computer and a high-pressure hydraulic pump to prevent your brakes from locking up during sudden stops on slippery surfaces.
- P1682 Buick Ignition 1 Switch Circuit 2 on
- P0848 Honda Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor / Switch B Circuit High on
- P2112 Mercedes-Benz Throttle Actuator Control System – Stuck Closed on
- P2122 Throttle Pedal Position Sensor/Switch D Circuit Input Low on
- P0448 Infiniti EVAP System Vent Control Circuit Shorted on