P0650 Infiniti Malfunction Indicator Lamp Control Circuit Malfunction
– Faulty Malfunction Indicator Lamp Bulb
– Malfunction Indicator Lamp Bulb harness is open or shorted
– Malfunction Indicator Lamp Bulb circuit poor electrical connection
– Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
What about the obd code?
– An excessively high voltage is sent to Engine Control Module (ECM) through the MIL circuit under the condition that calls for MIL light up.
– An excessively low voltage is sent to ECM through the MIL circuit under the condition that calls for MIL not to light up.
– Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0650 Infiniti Description
Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) is located on the instrument panel. When the ignition switch is turned ON without engine running, MIL will light up. This is a bulb check. When the engine is started, MIL should go off. If MIL remains on, the on board diagnostic system has detected an engine system malfunction.
Infiniti Vehicle:Infiniti EX35,Infiniti FX35,Infiniti FX50,Infiniti G25,Infiniti G37,Infiniti M35,Infiniti M37,Infiniti M56,Infiniti QX562013 Infiniti,2012 Infiniti,2011 Infiniti,2010 Infiniti,2009 Infiniti,2008 Infiniti,2007 Infiniti,2006 Infiniti,2005 Infiniti,2004 Infiniti,2003 Infiniti,2002 Infiniti,2001 Infiniti,2000 Infiniti,1999 Infiniti,1998 Infiniti,1997 Infiniti,1996 Infiniti,