Fuel Pressure Regulation: Control Range Exceeded
- Malfunction Indicator Light ( ) ON
- Limp Mode
- Reduced Power Output
- Fuel Pressure Regulation faulty
- Fuel Pressure Sensor (G247) faulty
- Fuel Pressure Control Valve (N276) faulty
- Fuel Supply Pre-Mesh clogged
- Check Fuel Pressure Regulation: Low Pressure
- Check Fuel Pressure Sensor (G247)
- Check Fuel Pressure Control Valve (N276)
- Check/Clean Fuel Supply Pre-Mesh
- When found in
A4/S4/RS4/Cabriolet (8E/8H): 2.0l FSI (AWA), check TPI 2007116.
- Check/Clean Fuel Tank and Pre-Mesh of the Electric .
- Electric Fuel Pump Main-Mesh not wide enough, replace Electric Fuel Pump with superseding Part with wider Mesh.
- Check/Replace Fuel Pressure Regulation Valve (only in Combination with Stainless Steel Fuel Rail).