P1415 JEEP Air Pump Electric Current Sensor Circuit Low Voltage
– Secondary Air Injection check valve bank 2
– Secondary Air Injection (AIR) pump electrical circuit fault
– Blocked Secondary Air Injection (AIR) system
– Faulty Secondary Air Injection (AIR) pump
What about the obd code?
The P1415 JEEP code is set when no O2 sensor voltage change is detected by the Engine Control Module (ECM).
– Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1415 JEEP Description
During the Secondary Air Injection (AIR) system test the Engine Control Module (ECM) looks for a change in the O2 sensor voltage.
JEEP Vehicle:JEEP Commander,JEEP Compass,JEEP Grand Cherokee,JEEP Liberty,JEEP Patriot,JEEP Wrangler,JEEP Wrangler Unlimited,