P1572 JEEP ASR Active Circuit Low Too Long
– Brake Pedal Switch harness is open or shorted
– Brake Pedal Switch circuit poor electrical connection
– Faulty Brake Pedal Switch
– Faulty stop lamp switch
– Faulty Engine Control Moduele (ECM)
What about the obd code?
When the vehicle speed is above 30 km/h (19 MPH), ON signals from the stop lamp switch and the Automatic Speed Control Device (ASCD) brake switch are sent to the The Engine Control Moduele (ECM) at the same time.
– Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1572 JEEP Description
When the brake pedal is depressed, Automatic Speed Control Device (ASCD) brake switch is turned OFF and stop lamp switch is turned ON. The Engine Control Moduele (ECM) detects the state of the brake pedal by this input of two kinds (ON/OFF signal).
JEEP Vehicle:JEEP Commander,JEEP Compass,JEEP Grand Cherokee,JEEP Liberty,JEEP Patriot,JEEP Wrangler,JEEP Wrangler Unlimited,